Reduce your monthly AWS costs with this copebit service
It’s a common theme for our clients to complain that their AWS costs, which start off low at first only escalate to possibly high amounts. The why is simple: AWS services are easy enough to start with and fall under intense usage, but soon, small configuration errors and sub-optimal architectures and designs can result in enormous costs.
copebit offers just the solution for AWS clients looking to maximize cost-efficiency.
What We Offer
- Workshop for gaining an understanding of your applications and architecture
- Analysis of your ‘current state’
- Creation of a cost analysis, including cost development and cost drivers
- Deep-dive into the Top 10 of cost drivers
- Detailed mitigation plan including suggestions for implementing cost reductions >> ‘future state’ and gap analysis
- Workshop for the presentation of the mitigation plan
Our copebit engineers will analyze your AWS account using tools such as Trusted Advisor and CloudCheckr to work out a detailed plan to reduce your costs.
These sectors will be addressed with possible recommendations:
- Reservations and Spot Instances
- Leveraging on-demand pricing by deactivating instances/services such as Dev or Test-instances overnight
- Cloud-native, use of microservices
- Elasticity, use of dynamic infrastructures (autoscaling)
- License review
- Storage costs (snapshot strategy, S3-Tiering, etc.)
How it Benefits You
- We were already able to reduce costs up to 70% for our clients
- We create a documentation of your ‘present state’ architecture and services, including costs
- We provide visibility of the costs, divided into the applications or departments
This service is a mix of onsite workshops, analysis phases, and presentations of the results.
- IT operation personnel
- Purchasing department
If you would like to hear more about this offer, please contact us via https://www.copebit.ch/about-us/
Marco is a managing partner at copebit. He got seven AWS certifications. He has spent three years in Australia and has worked with AWS and DevOps technologies for the last 6 years.