Infrastructure-as-code is considered best practice and a necessary capability for sustainable cloud deployments.
Infrastructure as Code
Within cloud technologies, infrastructure as code is also becoming increasingly important. Servers, containers or networks should always be able to be redeployed as quickly as possible with consistent quality. Our specialists advise and help you to map your infrastructure in code. Whenever possible, we use cloud-native tools, such as CloudFormation from AWS. Alternatively, we have knowledge and experience in Hashicorp Terraform.
The benefits with copebit:
- Individual tailored workshops to identify the infrastructure automation potential in your company
- Design solution proposal
- Development of Infrastructure as Code artifacts
- Testing of the Infrastructure as Code artifacts
- Integration into existing ecosystem and CI/CD
- Documentation and training