Have you ever wondered what services are offered by the big Public Cloud providers? Have you always wanted to get learn about AWS services but felt overwhelmed by the sheer number of them? Or have you already tried AWS but were defeated by how complex they are?
copebit AG wants to make it simpler for enterprises to understand and use these services, so we have developed an easy way to introduce you to AWS and Public Clouds.
The AWS Trial Bootcamp Package
Our offer includes the following services:
- Creating an AWS account
- Five onsite workshops introducing the following five topics:
- Day 1 – IaaS: Compute, Network, Storage, AWS Foundation
- Day 2 – DevOps: Defining Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Day 3 – Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, Fargate
- Day 4 – ServerLess: Designing Microservices and implementing an Event-Driven Architecture
- Day 5 – Machine Learning Services: Rekognition, Text to Speech, Speech to Text, Text Analysis with Comprehend, SageMaker for simple Machine Learning models
- Continuous remote support throughout the six weeks of the AWS Trial Bootcamp
- Billing via invoice for the AWS account (no credit card necessary)
The onsite workshops are organized by days. We will visit your company and introduce the topics in a two-hour workshop. We will then implement the presented content together with you live on your own AWS account. Our experts will continue to visit you once a week (for example, every Tuesday) and demonstrate to you and your team the possibilities of AWS.
Between the workshops, you can internalize the knowledge and discuss and ask questions with us via remote support.
- Discover the potential of Public Clouds with this quick, low-priced, and focused offer
- Get the chance to test numerous relevant AWS products and services
- Gain access to the extensive cloud expertise of our AWS specialists
- Learn how to design well-architected infrastructures from scratch (using AWS Best Practices)
The onsite training days consist of a mix of introduction, theory, and workshops, during which you will be able to apply the content you have learned.
This workshop is best suited for:
- IT and software architects
- IT operations personnel
- Managers of the before-mentioned positions
What you get
The complete package is available and includes:
- Five days of onsite workshops
- 16 hrs of remote support for questions
Days 2 – 5 can be obtained individually as modules (in addition to day 1)
If you this offer useful, please contact us via https://www.copebit.ch/about-us/