Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m) 60%-100%
You prefer automated deployment over manual installation? Same here. You know how to keep a server cluster in the cloud happily computing at high performance? Good. We should talk.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with an interest in cloud development and overall in disruptive technologies. As a member of our small agile team, the DevOps engineer will be in charge of designing and implementing IaC AWS components. In addition to software development for AWS customers, the duties also include projects for customers in the field of automation.
What you’ll do
- Develop our continuous integration, delivery & deployment and monitoring infrastructure.
- Develop IaC on AWS
- Automation consulting (Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation) for our customers on-site
- Develop tooling and framework for AWS
- Write automation scripts and auto-scaling mechanisms
What you’ll get
- Start-up atmosphere (Open Culture, Agile)
- Established customer & partner network
- Work with the latest technologies in today’s most exciting domain, the Internet of Things, IaC on AWS, Automation with Puppet and Ansible
- 25 days of holiday
- Individual development planning and continuous learning opportunities
What you should bring along
- Solid practical experience in automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery & deployment (SCM processes, CI tools, deployment and configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible & GIT, Jenkins).
- Multiple years of experience in development in object- oriented programming languages like Python or Ruby, Java
- Strong cloud system architecture background (load balancing, clustering on web and database server level, cloud infrastructures, Security).
- Solid practical experience in working with PaaS technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Multiple years of experience in Linux/Unix/ operating systems
- Experience in operating modern/complex middleware
- AWS Certifications (Associate or Pro Level)
- Automation Certificates (Ansible or Puppet)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
Some background information
- Location: A combination of remote/home-office, customer-onsite (Zurich/Bern) and office-based work in Zurich
- We require that you already hold a residence permit and work permit for Switzerland.
- Contacts us: email@example.com