Get to know Docker and Kubernetes with this copebit GmbH service
The use of both Docker and Kubernetes have grown into quite the trend. Various businesses have containerized their applications in an effort to increase efficiency and scalability. But without using the correct approach, many of these efforts will sadly end up sub-optimal.
The challenge with using containers is that they require a well-constructed packaging and testing framework to ensure an efficient and, most importantly, reliable operation.
It is no longer practical to manually schedule containerized applications and their layers. You must use an orchestration tool, and Kubernetes is the perfect choice for the job. You may operate Kubernetes from a private cloud or from any of the big cloud providers.
We at copebit have heard about these challenges from many of our clients, which is why we have created an offer for you to easily learn Docker and Kubernetes.
The Docker and Kubernetes Bootcamp package:
- 1-day Docker training, Docker theory, and implementation of a Docker environment
- 1-day Kubernetes training, introduction of the components and implementation of a Kubernetes cluster, deployment of a 3-Tier app
- 4-hour remote support for 2 weeks
The onsite training and workshops are organized by days. We will come to your company and introduce the topic in a three-hour workshop. We will then implement the shown contents live with you on your own AWS account. You will have access to your Docker and Kubernetes environment for two weeks and will be able to internalize the acquired skills and discuss questions with us via remote support.
- You will learn about the possibilities of Docker and Kubernetes in a quick, low-cost, and focused manner.
- You will have the opportunity to build a Docker and Kubernetes cluster yourself.
- You will gain access to the extensive know-how of our Docker captains and certified Kubernetes specialists.
- You will acquire the skills to design well-architected Docker and Kubernetes infrastructures from scratch (using Best Practices).
The onsite days are a mix of introduction, theory, and workshops during which you will be able to apply the learned skills.
- IT and software architects
- IT operation personnel
- Managers of the before-mentioned positions
If you are interested in this offer, please contact us via https://www.copebit.ch/about-us/